Sunday, August 1, 2021
After thorough and thoughtful consideration, Love Swimming is resuming with modified programming.
We greatly appreciate your support through the pandemic. We’ve provided an update on our policies below:
- All Love Swimming instructors are fully vaccinated.
- Adults must wear their masks when out of the water and during Parent-Tot classes.
- We will be providing more outdoor seating.
- We ask that everyone continue to social distance while in the facility.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian per child enter the facility until further notice.
We are doing our best to keep our Love Swimming community safe! Thank you in advance!
- In accordance with current state/local requirements, USA Swimming guidelines, and with the help of numerous healthcare professionals, our staff has established initial scheduling and safety expectations for our return to the pool. We have been advised to take a conservative approach to resuming swimming activities. We also understand that not all families currently feel comfortable returning to swim lessons just yet, while many are ready and eager to start at this time. While your participation is welcome, we understand and support your decision. We envision this to be a multi-phase process as we introduce our members back to the pool.
COVID19 Policies & Procedures for Love Swimming Swim School:
The front door and gate will be fully open (regardless of temperature or weather), allowing for maximum air circulation. We expect everyone in the Love Swimming family to practice social distancing both at and away from the pool. By doing this, it shows that you respect your child’s classmates, their families, and the Love Swimming staff. Our staff also reserves the right to discontinue practices at any time should they feel safety expectations are not being met, or any swimmer or staff member becomes ill.
In addition to the extra precautions expected to be taken by both the swim staff and facility, we are going to ask these measures be taken on behalf of Love Swimming members:
- Entering and exiting procedures will be monitored closely. Please arrive for your designated lesson time slot no earlier than 5 minutes before the lesson. No socializing before or after classes.
- If you are feeling ill, have a cough or fever, and have not been seen by a medical professional, you are asked to stay home until you have either been seen & tested, or quarantined for 14 days.
- If anyone has any exposure to COVID19, they are expected to report that exposure immediately to a coach, staff member, or manager and remain home, in quarantine, for the recommended 14-day period. Staff, students, or members should not attend if they or anyone with whom they reside are:
○ Exhibiting symptoms of COVID19: mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, or other symptoms identified by the CDC.
○ Have been in contact with someone who has been tested positive for COVID19 in the last 14 days
○ Are a vulnerable individual: a person with underlying conditions or considered to be at a higher risk demographic as outlined by jurisdictional, state, or federal guidelines.
We look forward to providing a safe and happy environment through all of this within government restrictions, and in the event anything changes, we will let you know as quickly as possible!
If you signed up to come to a lesson, attendance is encouraged as much as possible so that we can avoid having space in groups where others could have been placed. However, your participation is voluntary and if you feel uncomfortable in any way, at any time, please communicate your concerns directly to a coach as soon as possible. It is a very time-consuming process, so please commit to your assigned spot and reach out if you have any issues!
We want to maintain a safe environment, and we cannot make any exceptions when safety is at risk. Cooperation and teamwork is CRITICAL to our success! Our coaching staff will also be reiterating these policies before entering the pool.
Thank you for your time and we cannot wait to see everyone and watch them all give air hugs from 6ft away.